Studio B : Home
The FILM development process:
- Start by meeting the rest of your group in the IDEAS section. Click on the IDEAS link above. Brainstorm ideas for scenes that would show what workplace inclusion looks like in your organization in the next three years.
- Based on the ideas you brainstormed, develop one or two of those ideas into a script inside the SCRIPT section.
- In the SHOT LIST section, get specific about your scene by creating a shot list based on your script so far.
- Upload storyboard images into the STORYBOARD section (photos of sketches or images from the web)
- Once a Script and Storyboard are completed, we’ll work in the BREAKDOWN section to determine the different elements of your vision any then determine which actions to take to begin bringing your vision to life.